The Promoter is FLUIDRA GROUP AUSTRALIA Pty Ltd (ABN: 87 002 641 965) (“Promotor”) of 219 Woodpark Road, Smithfield NSW 2164 Australia. By entering this competition, you accept and agree to these Official Rules as well as the decisions of FLUIDRA GROUP AUSTRALIA ("Promoter").
Promotion commences on 26 Jan 2022 and ends at 11:59pm AEST on 28 Feb 2022 (“Promotional Period”). Entries must be received by the Promoter prior to the competition close date and time.
The winners will be announced on Baracuda Australia’s Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/BaracudaAustralia) and Instagram page (https://www.instagram.com/baracuda_au/) within 2 weeks after the promotion ends and notified by email or direct message sent from Baracuda Australia.
To enter, the Entrant must:
Total value of the pool package ex. gst
Note: The prize EXCLUDES 1) the cost and installation of the pool fencing which is a prerequisite for any pool of this nature in all States of Australia. (Depending on which type of fence is chosen and the work involved in preparing the site, these costs could range from $2-5K.), and 2) the electrical work involved to make power available for the filtration pump and any other devices installed.
Estimated RRP: AUD $30k
2. By entering this competition entrants agree to use our approved installation service provider/certifier for the council approval and pool installation process.
3. The Promoter will be responsible for Prize shipment to the winner. Actual delivery date is dependent on when the approval is obtained from the local council for the new pool installation. The approval process generally takes 4-8 weeks to complete. The Prize will only be delivered to the winner’s residential address once the site has been adequately prepared and once council has approved the application to install a new pool.
4. Fluidra is responsible for the site preparation and installation of the Prize and ensures that the pool installation is completed according to relevant Australian Standards. Site preparation will generally involve pouring a concrete slab large enough to accommodate the 2 x 4M pool and the running of power to the location. Fluidra will contribute up to a maximum of AUD$5,000 towards the site preparation and electrical services. Any additional costs for site preparation and electrical services will be the responsibility of the prize winner. The Fluidra appointed certifier will be responsible for the safety inspection and signing off the pool fencing. Fluidra will NOT be responsible for engaging the pool fence contractor or ensuring that the pool fence meets regulations.
5. The Promoter has full discrepancy of schedule when the pool will be installed.
6. The Winner agrees to comply with ALL Pool Safety Laws and Regulations as applicable to their respective States. Any other permits or subdivision requirements unless outlined above will be paid and handled by the winner. All State, local, Federal and/or other taxes, duties, tariffs, title fees, licensing fees, or other fees for prizes awarded is the sole responsibility of the winner.
7. The Promoter is also not responsible for the limitations posed by any land that is too small for a pool to be installed.
8. There will be no exchanges or trade for other pool or spa equipment if the winner doesn't want the pool or already has a pool.
9. If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
10. The Promoter and their associated agencies and companies will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit, or late, or misdirected mail.